Course Price Includes:
- Instructor fees for the entire course
- PADI Elearning – Value $230
- An evening of knowledge development with Instructor – Value $100
- One day of confined water training with Instructor – Value $110
- Four open water boat dives over two days with Instructor – Value $450
- Tanks and weights for the entire course – Value $75
- SCUBA diving equipment provided for use during the course – Rental Value $165
- Buoyancy Control Device (BCD)
- SCUBA Regulator set
- Electronic dive computer and pressure gauge
- Underwater compass
- · TOTAL VALUE OF COURSE $1130
Course Price Does Not Include:
- Australian Dive Medical 4005.1 (Most students will not require a Dive Medical – please click here to check if you are required to do one).
- You will need a mask, snorkel, dive boots & dive fins suitable for SCUBA diving. (Check suitability of any gear you might already have in store if necessary).
- You will also need one Surface Marker Buoy (Safety Sausage)
If any boat dives are postponed due to bad weather, the boat dives will be rescheduled for the next programmed Open Water course.
At the end of the course we will give you a temporary card, and then you will receive the permanent one by mail.